Pod Párovcami, 1
This one - nave, neogothic church was built in 1905 according to the project of J. Krátky. There are three severies in the church ´s austere nave ( supported by the cross arch) and a flat closure. The presbytery is a part of the nave. The beginnings of the church (buildings works and furnishing lasted five months) are descriped in a detailed report, written by the main protagonist of these doings, E. Kőhler. The report was published in Budapest in 1909.