institutions, schools, primary schools
riaditeľ, Moravčík Kamil, Mgr.
Tel.: +421 915 877 093, +421 33 / 772 60 92, +421 33 / 771 91 24
This school, originally called after M. R. Štefánika, was built in 1938 to a design by the architect F. Bednárik, it is the only example of the so called colour functionalism in the town and the last completed construction before the separation of Czechoslovakia and the outbreak of the Second World War.
školy, základné školy